Transactions processed in seconds, not minutes.
Data input has been optimized by building a sequencer which sorts incoming transactions. Sorted interactions are instantly delegated to the Bundlr network for guaranteed persistence on the Arweave chain.
The output side has also been improved, through the creation of a dedicated gateway which indexes the transactions. This enables fast queries and efficient filtering of interactions, which in effect greatly reduces state evaluation time.
Multi-node execution network listens for incoming transactions and automatically updates contract state.
WASM sandboxed execution environment
Warp leverages WASM in order to guarantee deterministic execution as well as securing its users with a developer-friendly sandboxed execution environment. Contracts may be implemented in either AssemblyScript, Go & Rust ensuring a balance between the familiar syntax of AS and the cutting edge performance of Rust.
Warp’s gateway also provides a added protection against forks and corrupted interactions.
A set of tools for developers
SonAR allows for up to date monitoring of contracts by displaying the transaction status, current contract state, and providing error notifications.
A dedicated test network for experimenting with contracts without incurring transaction fees. The network is also indexed by SonAR.
A set of project templates has been prepared in order to speed up the process of scaffolding contract structure and linking to proper tools and libraries.
In addition, Redstone Academy, a dedicated learning platform that will guide developers through the process of creating, deploying and testing smart contracts using our protocols.
Enhanced smart contract platform by making the processing and evaluation of transactions simple and effective.
- The sequencer sorts SmartWeave interactions, taking into account the sequencer’s timestamp and the current Arweave network block height, and is salted with the sequencer’s key.
- Interactions are then packed by Bundlr which guarantees transactions finality and complete data upload reliability.
- Transactions are stored on Arweave where they are available for querying.
- The key component for the lazy-evaluation nature of the SmartWeave protocol is fast and reliable interaction loading. Through Warp’s gateway, which contains built-in protection against forks and corrupted transactions, reliable loading of transactions is guaranteed.
- Transactions may be evaluated either through Warp’s SDK, or delegated to a distribution execution network - a dedicated network of nodes (DEN).
Introducing a radically different design where the most valuable asset is the data itself. By separating storage from computation, there is no further need of the ever-growing global state. Contracts can now be evaluated on-demand as well as “lazily”, which in turn creates the potential for unparalleled scalability.
- Decoupling storage from computation
- Flexible lazy-evaluation pattern
- The ability to directly process rich content
Solution based on Arweave's innovative approach to smart contracts and their initial release of SmartWeaveJS. Warp's implementation has been designed and built focusing on performance and modularity, adding various enhancements and optimizations.
The future of blockchain technology will be centered around community as its most important building
block. In order to create the best possible user and developer experience, Warp has partnered with
many innovative companies in numerous fields, battle-testing our product through different use-cases,
in various environments. A special thank you to some incredible Arweave projects for their initial
feedback and willingness to test our solution. A big shout out to:
Warp has consistently been making our use of smart contracts a lot more stable, faster and safer.
Blockchains have come a long way from a medium of a single coin, through embracing more sophisticated tokens, towards managing media-rich NFTs. Every iteration has introduced more content-rich assets and new possibilities. In the future, blockchains will be able to handle large streams of data that can power data-heavy interactions from machine learning to data mining solutions and much much more. Once that moment arrives, Warp will be ready with a smart contracts protocol to facilitate that change.